Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4GB 64GB Global
- 24MP selfie camera
- AI portraits and scene detection
- 12MP + 5MP AI dual camera
- Dual Pixel Autofocus, 1.4μm pixels
- 6.26“ FHD+ display
- 19:9 Full Screen Display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660
- 14nm octa-core processor
- Mirror-like gradient back finish
- Aurora Blue | Midnight Black
- AI makeup
- Perfected photos and videos
Snapdragon™ 660 AIEArtificial intelligence engine
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 AIE octa-core processor, up to 2.2 GHz
Adreno 512 GPU, up to 650 MHz
6GB + 128GBLargest available
4GB + 64GB
6GB + 128GB
LPDDR4x dual channel memory and EMMC 5.1 storage
*Actual free memory and capacity may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
Full Screen Display
19:9 Full Screen Display
6.26" (measured diagonally)
19:9 aspect ratio
2280 x 1080 FHD+, 403 PPI. 1500:1 contrast
Color temperature adjustment
Charging and battery
3350mAh (typ) / 3250mAh (min)
Supports QC3.0 quick charging
Includes a 5V2A charger
USB Type-C charging port
Built-in rechargeable battery
AI dual camera
24MP front camera, Sony IMX 576, 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology, 1.8μm large pixels
12MP rear camera, 1.4μm large pixels, f/1.9 large aperture, Dual Pixel Auto-focus
5MP rear camera, SAMSUNG S5K5E8, 1.12μm large pixels
AI dual camera
Portrait mode with background blurring
Low light enhancement
AI studio lighting (Supported only through Gallery)
AI dynamic bokeh
AI background blurring
AI scene detection
AI Beautify 6.0
AI detection of 12 scene categories
Smart light optimization
Rear camera AI scene detection
27 categories of objects*
|60 fps video||1080p||1920x1080|
|30 fps video||720p, 1080p, 4K||1280x720, 1920x1080, 3840x2160|
|30 fps stabilized video||720p, 1080p||1280x720, 1920x1080|
|120 fps slow motion video||720p, 1080p||1280x720, 1920x1080|
Supports dual SIM cards and simultaneous 4G use①
Supports Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM or Nano-SIM + microSD card. Either card can be set as
the primary SIM card.
Note ①: Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
Note ②: Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
Supports protocols 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports 2.4G WiFi / 5G WiFi / WiFi Direct
Supports WiFi Display
Supports Bluetooth 5.0
GSM: B2, B3, B5, B8
WCDMA: B1, B2, B4, B5, B8
TDD-LTE: B38, B40
FDD-LTE: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28
- Distance sensor
- Electronic compass
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Fingerprint sensor
Supported video formats: H.264 (Baseline/Main/High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile/ASP),
VC-1 (Simple/Main/Advanced profile)
Supported audio formats: PCM, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, AMR–NB and WB, FLAC, WAV
Mi 8 Lite / Power adapter / USB Type-C cable / Type-C to audio converter / SIM insertion tool / Clear protective cover / User guide
* "19:9 Full Screen Display" as a term is meant to indicate that the display is larger than they the screen-to-body ratio is larger than a typical 16:9 Xiaomi phone;
* AI detection of 12 scene categories is a feature installed as part of the front camera Portrait mode. When using this feature the AI adjusts the camera effects according to its subjective perception.
* "1.8μm large pixels" refers to the process of 4-in-1 pixel binning that occurs when the camera's light sensor detects a low light environment. The binning process forms large pixels 1.8μm in size to brighten the picture.
* As the AI recognizes 27 categories of objects, it adjusts the camera effects according its subjective perception.
* Phones sold in the initial batch may not come pre-installed with MIUI10, which will be installed later via OTA update. Refer to the official MIUI webpage (www.miui.com) for releases.
* Comparisons made on this page to typical smartphones should be taken in reference to traditional Xiaomi phones.
* Unless otherwise indicated on the Mi 8 product page, all data come from by Xiaomi Laboratories, product design specifications and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.